- Welcome to Ico Traders’ Reloved (Section / ‘Website’), the online home of the pre-loved Ico Traders brand. Reloved is a community marketplace that allows you to buy and sell used Ico Traders items using our website. We’ll refer to our Website and other services as our “Services”, and the Ico Traders Reloved section will be addressed individually or collectively as “Ico Traders”, “we”, “us”, or “our”.
Please read the following terms of service agreement carefully before using our website and services. This agreement details the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the website and Services provided by Ico Traders. By browsing our Website, you agree to our Terms. The Terms are here for you, so that you are aware of your legal rights when using our Services and to ensure that the Ico Traders ‘Reloved’ section is a safe place to buy and sell.
- This document and any documents referred to within it will collectively make up the ‘Terms of Service’.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, however the most current version will always be available on our website. At our discretion, we may also notify you of certain changes by sending you an email to the email address associated with your account. (You are responsible for providing us with your current email address, which is entered when you create an account.)
- Ico Traders is an online marketplace where members can buy and / or sell certain goods within a fixed price format. Sellers also have the ability to accept or decline offers from anyone at their discretion. Ico Traders is not in any way directly involved in the transaction between the Buyer and the Seller. The legal ownership of purchased items on is transferred by the Seller to the Buyer upon completion of a sale. Ico Traders does not transfer legal ownership of items from the Seller to the Buyer. Ico Traders has no control over the quality, morality, legality or safety of any aspect of any item listed, as well as no control over the accuracy or truth of any listings or information provided by the Seller, or the ability of the Sellers to sell items, or the ability of Buyers to pay for items. We do however strongly encourage Sellers to accurately explain their items in all fields provided and to upload clear images of their items.
- Our “Services” include
- the Site,
- the Services provided by the Site,
- all information, linked pages, features, data, text, images, photographs, graphics, music, sounds, video, messages, tags, content, programming, software and application services.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Site or Services at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of, or the entire Site or Service at our sole discretion without notice or liability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you access to the Site or Service or to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
- Users in possession of another User’s personal data obtained through the use of the Services hereby agree that, they will
- comply with all applicable personal data protection laws,
- allow the User (owner of personal data) the right to remove their collected data from the User (receiver of personal data) from the database upon request.
- You’ll need to create an account with Us to use our Services. Here are a few rules about creating an account with Us:
- You must be 18 or older to use our Service. Otherwise you may only use our Services under supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Be honest with us, provide accurate information about yourself. It’s not OK to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- You are responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the individual whose name is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferrable.
- As we’ve mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so remember to keep your login and password secure.
- By creating an account, you agree that you may receive email communication from Ico Traders such as newsletters, promotions, special offers, account reminders and updates. You also understand that you can remove yourself from communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of the email.
- We grant you a limited and revocable license to access and use our Services, subject to our Terms of Service. All proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property displayed on the Site are the property of Ico Traders and where applicable, third party proprietors identified on the Site. You agree not to copy, distribute, republish, mirror, frame or create derivative works without our prior written consent.
- Content that you post using our Services is your content. This includes usernames. profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, video etc.
- You are solely responsible for your content. You represent that you have all the necessary rights to your content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- By posting your content through our Services, you grant us a license to use it. This license allows us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store and prepare derivative works of Your Content to promote the Service or Site. We do not claim ownership of your content, but we have your permission to use it to help us function and grow.
- If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the Services without your permission and you want it removed, please contact us. If your content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if and when we receive proper notice.
- You agree to not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of our Prohibited Items / Services section. You also agree not to post any content that is false, misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
Your Use of Our Services
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use our Services. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of our Services. This includes any local, state, federal and international laws that may apply to you.
- You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to us. You are also solely responsible for collection and / or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales that you make through our Services.
- You agree not to attempt to obtain secure codes of the Services. You agree to not interfere with or disrupt/harm our Services.
- Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including any or all of the following: listing deletion, account suspension or legal action; if necessary.
- If you believe a User on our Site is violating these terms, please contact us.
Purchase and Payment
- Purchase and payment is to be organised between the buyer and the seller, Ico Traders is not involved in this process or responsible for any transactions.
- All sales on the platform are binding. The seller is obligated to complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner unless an exceptional circumstance arises.
- It is free to list items for sale.
- Ico Traders may also change some or all of our Services at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion. You are solely responsible for paying any and all fees and applicable taxes associated with using our Website and our Services in a timely manner with a valid payment method.
- When a sale is completed, Sellers will have access to the Buyer’s full physical address. As a Seller, you are strictly prohibited from using this information for any purpose other than completing the sale.
- When purchasing an item, you are responsible for reading the item listing description in entirety before committing to purchase.
- You agree that you are entering into a legally binding contract with the Seller to purchase their items when you commit to purchase the item. Furthermore, you agree that Ico Traders is not a party to the contract, and does not transfer legal ownership of the item from the Seller to you.
- You agree that Ico Traders has no responsibility to issue a refund or negotiate the return of any item that you purchase.
- Sellers will properly manage and ensure that relevant information such as the price and the details of items are accurate and will not post inaccurate or misleading information. As a Seller, you may not change the item’s price after a sale has been completed. The pricing of items/ services for sale are determined by the Seller at his / her own discretion.
- Sellers arrange shipping of any items they sell and add reasonable shipping and handling fees to the sale price to cover the cost of packaging and mailing the item sold to the Buyer. The price of an item and shipping charges will include any additional charges such as sales tax, value-added tax, tariffs etc.
- Sellers are obligated to deliver items as described in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. If there are any exceptional circumstances the Seller is obligated to contact the Buyer to inform them of any delays or inability to complete the transaction. In the event where items received by the Seller are not as described and a refund is requested by the Buyer, the Seller is solely responsible for the payment of the refund and the return shipping of that item.
Changes to the Terms
- We are constantly updating and improving the Service to try and find ways to provide you with new and innovative features and services. Improvements and updates are also made to reflect changing technologies, tastes, behaviours and the way people use the Internet and our Service.
- We may revise the Terms of Service but the most current version will always be on this page of the Website.
- We will try, where possible and reasonable, to contact you to let you know about significant changes to any of the documents referred to in these Terms of Service. We may make contact through the system via a separate email.
- The current version of the Terms of Service contains the only items that apply to our relationship with you. Older versions of the Terms of Service will no longer apply to our relationship and will be completely replaced by the current version.
Prohibited / Restricted Activities and Items
- sell or list any item that is illegal to sell under any applicable law, statue, ordinance, or regulation, including but not limited to replica, counterfeit, or stolen items
- impersonate any person or entity;
- stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person, or carry any weapons;
- violate any law, statute, rule, permit, ordinance or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services;
- post information through or interact with, the Services in a manner which is false, inaccurate, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information), defamatory, libellous, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually orientated, threatening, harassing or illegal;
- use the Services in any way that infringes any third party’s rights, including but not limited to: intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- post, email or otherwise transmit any malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system data or personal information.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Services, without our prior written authorisation or use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us in order to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; or modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Services or any software used on or for the Services;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, license, sub-license or access to any portion of the Services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, scrape, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services or its contents;
- link directly or indirectly to any other websites;
- transfer or sell your account, password and / or identification to any other party;
- discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation.
- cause any third party to engage in the restricted activities above.
As a Seller and / or Buyer you are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on the Website, including any interactions with Ico Traders or its Services, and all member Submissions that you submit, post and display on the Website.
Without notice, Ico Traders may block access to, remove, or otherwise make unavailable any member Submission or other content that is
- in violation of any part of this Agreement;
- the subject of a court order or request from a governmental agency or law enforcement; or
- otherwise unlawful, unethical, immoral, or improper for the Ico Traders community, as determined by Ico Traders in its sole discretion.
- All content on the Website is owned by or licensed to Ico Traders. Subject to this Agreement, Ico Traders grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and view the Website and to make a reasonable number of copies of the content on the Website solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Ico Traders and its licensors. Other than as expressly provided above, you may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, sell or otherwise use any materials or content on the Website, and all such content is provided on an AS IS basis.
- The trademarks, logos, service marks, trade names, graphics, page headers, button icons, scripts and other designs that are displayed on the Website are owned by Ico Traders and/or its affiliates or their third party licensers and may not be used unless authorised by the trademark owner. Nothing in the Agreement or the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Ico Traders trademarks displayed on the Website, without our prior written permission in each instance. Ico Traders intellectual property may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. All goodwill generated from the use of Ico Traders intellectual property will inure to our exclusive benefit.
Contact, feedback and complaints
- If you need to contact us with any feedback and/or complaints please click on our “contact us” for our contact details. We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve our Service.
- By providing your feedback you agree that you are giving up any rights you have to your feedback so that we may use and allow others to use it without any restriction and without any payment to you.
Disputes with Us
- If you are upset with us, please let us know and hopefully we can resolve your issue. If we are unable to resolve the issue, these rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services:
- Governing Law. Ico Traders’ local laws govern the Terms of Service. The local laws are dependent on the location of incorporation. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live.
- The parties agree that, where possible, any dispute or claim arising from the Terms will be settled by arbitration in accordance with the New Zealand Arbitration Act 1996 and its amendments and the AMINZ Arbitration Rules current at the time arbitration is commenced. The place of arbitration will be Auckland and the law applicable to the arbitral proceedings and the matters in dispute will be New Zealand law. Any decisions made by the arbitrator will be deemed final.
Disputes with Other Users
- In the event that a dispute arises between you and another member or third party, Ico Traders encourages you to contact the member or third party to resolve the dispute amicably.
- Ico Traders reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor and / or manage disputes between you and other members of the Website. If you have a dispute with one or more members, you release Ico Traders, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents from claims, demands, and damages for every kind and nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes with one or more members, or an outside party. Ico Traders will only become involved in conflicts between members if we are requested to do so and the matter arising meets the requirements stated in our policies.
- You may also report member-to-member disputes to your local law enforcement or a certified mediation or arbitration entity, as applicable.
Limitation of Liability
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ICO TRADERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ICO TRADERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY THIRD-PARTY ACTION RELATED TO THE SERVICES OR WEBSITE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IF ICO TRADERS IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF
- THE AMOUNT OF FEES IN DISPUTE NOT TO EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES WHICH YOU PAID TO ICO TRADERS IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY, OR
- $20.00 NZD. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SERVICE.
- 1 You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Ico Traders and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, stockholders, and agents, from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of the Services or Website or your breach of the Agreement, including any dispute with another member or claim from a third party.Ico Traders may elect to assume the defence and control of such a claim and, in such a case you agree to cooperate with Ico Traders in the defence of such a claim and to reimburse Ico Traders for all reasonable expenses and fees incurred in the course of defending such a claim.